Thursday, August 26, 2010

greetings from the 9th

Do you ever feel superior at being dumb when you are around people that are in high level math? Like wow i have a hard time with math and you guys can talk about it. Very impressive I think. I'm here on the 9th at pinnacle waiting for delanie and parker to get out of US governement. They should be done soon, and then I'm gonna go to guitar center to get some string for my black guitar. It's grey today, I like it alot. I like how mist collects in the low areas of the hills to the west. I love those hills! I can't wait to get to heaven and run up and down and across all the hills and through the trees and then off of water falls!! And to be one with my Jesus, my Daddy. The trials of life are worth enduring, the inconsistencies and failures and just overall flesh of my heart is worth enduring for that. I cant wait. "Prone to wander Lord, I feel it, prone to leave the God I love. Here's my heart Lord, take and seal it, seal it for Thy courts above."

No comments:

Post a Comment