Tuesday, September 21, 2010

world without end...

It's beautiful this morning. Fog hovered over the grass, and then... The sun split through the branches of the trees, between the swaying blades of grass, turning every drop of rain water that releases its grasp from the trees into graceful glimmering sparks of gold. God, wow! How can we not praise You and sing to You all day? You are so good! You are better than all that we strive for and all that we desire on earth. Nothing can compare to the tidal wave of love and grace in knowing You. Help us to fall before Your throne everyday. Help me to pick up my cross and follow You. I want to. My heart is willing but my flesh is weak. Help me to overthrow my flesh. You are my Heart-Water! It's all for You Daddy! It's all for You! "Now to Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment